Peak performance, savings—and peace of mind
The typical New England home's heating system runs more than 1,000 hours every heating season. That's a lot of hard work. Treat it to an annual tune-up—because there’s nothing like the peace of mind that comes from knowing your system is clean, tuned and ready to go.
Why get an annual tune-up?
- Improved efficiency. A well-tuned system uses less fuel to achieve the same level of warmth and comfort. It also produces cleaner emissions.
- Money saved. By reducing the amount of fuel your heating system uses, you’ll save all season long. A tune-up can reduce heating bills by up to 5%.
- Improved reliability. Your Dead River Company technician will replace any worn parts, so you can depend on your system to keep you warm through the winter.
When you schedule a tune-up, we promise to make every effort to be there on time, respect your home, take extra care going in and out, and clean up thoroughly at the end of the visit. Tune-ups can be done any time of year, so schedule your tune-up today.
How to prepare for your upcoming annual tune-up?
- When you schedule your appointment, you will be given a two-hour window of arrival time for your technician.
- If you have pets, please be sure they are in a safe location away from the technician while working.
- If you have made previous arrangements, such as leaving a basement door open, please remember to do so.
- If your COVID status or symptoms have changed since scheduling your appointment, please reach out to your local office to discuss.
- If you have requested a preferred technician, we will do our best to honor that.
- Automated reminders are available, please contact your local office to sign up.
Why Do An Annual Tune-Up?