Plumbing and Water Treatment
Is your water safe?
Check the quality and purity with a water treatment test. Contact us to schedule a free test.
You trust Dead River Company to keep your home warm, comfortable and energy-efficient. Did you also know that you can depend on us for plumbing and water treatment services?
Our services include:
- All your home’s general plumbing needs, including plumbing fixture installation, sump pumps, water removal, and drainage system repair.
- Home plumbing inspection.
- Water treatment installation and service.
- Water conservation solutions to help lower the amount of water you pump and save on every bills.
- Well pump installation and related services.
Our on-staff licensed plumbers are available 24/7, and we guarantee to call you back within one hour of an emergency call placed.
Contact us today to learn more about our plumbing and water treatment services*.
*Plumbing and Water Treatment services are not offered in all Dead River Company Service areas.
What is Water Treatment?
Water Treatment is a process used to make water safer for a desired end-use, like drinking or bathing. This includes the removal of contaminates, like arsenic, iron, or magnesium, from water through filtration, making the water more acceptable for human consumption.