Monthly Payment Plans
Dead River Company can help you prepare for the upcoming heating season with one of our Price Protection or Payment Plans.
EasyCAP is the plan trusted to protect customers from volatile fuel prices.
- A CAP price. Once your CAP price is set, you'll never pay more than the CAP throughout the program season, eliminating uncertainty. If our full-service fuel prices go below the CAP, you pay the lower price—guaranteed. There is a fee for this level of price protection.
- Equal monthly payments. To help you plan for and manage your household heating expenses, we spread your heating costs out over predictable, equal monthly payments.
- All gallons are protected. There is no set number of gallons that you are required to purchase. If you need more gallons than estimated, your full-service price will be protected under the EasyCAP plan. If you use fewer gallons than estimated and you end the season with a credit balance, we will use that credit to reduce your monthly payment for the following plan year. Or, if you prefer, we will send you a check.
- Interest paid on your balance. Each month that ends with a credit balance, interest is earned.
- Convenient automatic delivery. With automatic delivery, you don't have to worry about running out of fuel as we will schedule your deliveries accordingly.
Equal Payment Plan
The Equal Payment Plan offers predictable, equal monthly budget payments and covers all your heating season gallons, but it does not offer price protection.
Ready to help
If you'd like us to call you to review plan options, please Contact Us.
Click here to watch the EasyCAP Video FAQ.
In the state of NH, prepaid fixed price (a.k.a. prebuy) contracts are available each program season for a limited time only - beginning May 1st.