Efficiency Maine Home Energy Savings Program (HESP)
Efficiency Maine is offering $500 rebates on high-efficiency heating oil and propane central heat systems. For more information, click here.
Efficiency Maine Supplemental Heating Systems Rebate
Efficiency Maine is offering $500 rebates on high-efficiency ductless heat pumps. For more information, click here.
Efficiency Maine Financing Solutions
- Efficiency Maine ENERGY LOANS are available statewide providing very quick closing and unsecured loans up to $15,000 over a 10 year term. For complete details, and to determine your eligibility, click here.
- PACE loans are available in more than 165 municipalities and provide up to $15,000 over 15 years at 4.99% APR on any residential property with 1 to 4 living units. For complete details, and to determine your eligibility, click here.
- HUD PowerSaver loans are available statewide but only for free standing single family homes. Borrow up to $25,000 at 4.99% APR for a 15 year term. Solar projects extend the borrowing term to 20 years. For complete details, and to determine your eligibility, click here.
NH Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
NH Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, a program sponsored by your local utility, in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy, offers a comprehensive, whole-house approach to improving energy efficiency and comfort at home, while helping to protect the environment.
This program assists eligible residential homeowners in making energy efficiency improvements to their homes. A certified building analyst will look at your home from attic to basement and identify where energy efficiency improvements can be made. Based on recommendations made by your certified building analyst, you could receive an incentive of 50% up to $4,000* of the installed costs of the recommended energy efficiency improvements. For complete details, click here.
2014 ENERGY STAR® High Efficiency Heating, Cooling & Water Heating Equipment Rebate
This program provides mail-in rebates for the purchase and installation of high efficiency ENERGY STAR residential heating, cooling and water heating equipment when replacing existing equipment or for new construction. Rebates are available to customers of participating New Hampshire utilities while funding is available. Rebates will be available on a first come, first serve basis for complete applications until December 31, 2014 or until all funds have been expended, whichever occurs first. Program includes the following:
- Up to $800 rebate for Tankless Water Heaters
- Up to $1,500 rebate for On-demand hot water boilers
- Up to $500 rebate for a Ductless Heat Pump
Efficiency Vermont Financing Solutions
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing: Depending on how you finance your home energy project, your project could pay for itself a little each month starting in month one. Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing is available in a growing number of Vermont towns, and Efficiency Vermont is here to help you determine if PACE can help you pay for your home energy project from the get-go. For more information, click here.
Efficiency Vermont Cold Climate Heat Pump Program
Rebates of $750 for first indoor unit, and $500 for second indoor unit, are available to homes and businesses in the Green Mountain Power area of Vermont (former CVPS service territory). The home or business must have a current and operational oil, kerosene, or propane central heat heating system. For complete details, click here.
Residential High-Efficiency Heating Equipment Rebate Program
Hundreds of dollars in rebates are available for heating equipment that meets or exceeds the following Annual Fuel Usage Efficiency (AFUE) ratings and other efficiency ratings. Rebates range from $25 - $1,500 are available for High Efficiency Propane and Heating Oil appliances, including furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. For complete details, click here.
*Incentives are subject to eligibility requirements, funding availability and change or cancellation without notice. Be sure to review all program qualifications through the above mentioned resources.